Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mongolian Beef Me, Please

Well, it has been a hell of a rough couple weeks in CNLand. Post-funeral last week, I found out that my car insurance had lapsed, a friend of mine is the guy who fell off the Ovation yesterday, and I had to go to the ER last night (I will spare you the details).

Needless to say, when the Boy and I finally had a chance to catch up today, comfort food of some sort was in order. We needed to debrief and both were starving. Enter our most recent spot close to my parents' place and en route home from work for him - done and done.

Won ton soup (a new fave of mine ) - 


. . . seared potsickers (a lifelong fave and theirs are so good and full of pork) - 



And the Mongolian Beef. Sometimes, you just gotta go with the basics.


Classic, yummy and quiet enough that we could talk about some serious stuff. Two thumbs up for Chin Chin in Brookhaven!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment