Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Nibbles, Anyone??

As a fairly novice cook since a couple years back, and a recent convert to cooking for others and making things like deviled eggs (so festive, right? How could I - as a good Southern girl - never have tried them til this year?!), and now working for a personal chef, I've gotten kind of addicted to finding great new recipes.

This morning, I was inspired to seek out new deviled egg recipes and I found a treasure trove of yumminess! Check out http://myblessedlife.net/2012/04/deviled-egg-recipes.html for some scrumptious looking treats that I personally think are good ideas, any time of year! I'm going to try these first:
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Looking forward to a festive holiday season and some good "nibbles"!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment