Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feeling Optimistic

Oh, y'all!! This girl is super-excited.

News: I am now working with one of the best local companies around, Food Optimist LLC, and the fabulous Chef Natalie, as Marketing & Communications Director!

Really?? I get to combine some of my most favorite things - people I respect and believe in, food, and sales/marketing endeavors? Weeee!!!

If you don't know about Food Optimist, check out our website: http://www.foodoptimist.com. I'll be working on the blog, marketing efforts, community relations . . . lots of exciting stuff! Food Optimist aims to feed you and energize you with personalized, "green and clean" food - as locally sourced as possible - with a familiar touch for all of our "Foodies" in the family!

Good food + good people + good service = good health!

Oh, I am very Optimistic about this new adventure!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

Visit Chef Natlalie and Food Optimist at www.foodoptimist.com or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment