Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crescent Love


Last night, my dad had an event to go to and, as I'd promised, I was home early - really early, like 6pm vs, say, midnight - and had the house to myself. 

See, I'm still bunking at my parents' place and am trying to be tidy and well-behaved (for my mom and dad's benefits, respectively). It's been a little rough but I think it's going much better. My room looks pristine and the laundry is (mostly) done, etc . . .

So after Luke and I enjoyed "Pretty Woman" and before my dad was home, I decided to make him a treat. A small little act of love - I thought he might enjoy these delicious ham and asparagus crescent rolls, as a change from his usual breakfast or lunch of things like hard-boiled eggs and the like - 

So good and so easy! Steam asparagus, wrap with ham, spread Dijon on rolls and bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes. Yum!


A little gesture of food and family love. Hope he likes them! Happy Sunday, all!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment