Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oatmeal Cookie and A Dog

Who'd think of this combination? Moi!

Sir Luke has recently begun coming to the Top Floor with me, and yesterday on my typical Wednesday night off, we had lots of quality time together. After a nice walk and his dinner, I made mine and we went upstairs for a little movie marathon - and I brought a treat.

When I put pumpkin bread crumblings (my Mom's homemade, no less) on top of his dog food the other morning I realized I was on to something....so I decided to continue experimenting with what people food is ok - even good - for dogs. Oatmeal makes the list, of course used sparingly if in cookie form, as you don't want to give your baby a bunch of sugar, etc. But this - 


A nice treat. So as we settled into our first movie, and I started eating my cookie, how could I not share??

Halfway into the movie, he moved from my side to this other relaxed position - 

Happiest boy in town!
We had a good night. I will chalk it up to cookie love, and Mommy-Luke love (but cookies never hurt!).

Not recommended for every day or all meals - for pets or people! - but sometimes a little sweetness makes it all better.

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment