Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love on a Tuesday

As I sit here a little before bed and think about my day - and the doggus has gone out and the movie is winding up - I am thinking a few things . . .

Can't wait for tomorrow (more on that to follow, I hope!), and as I finish the nice Cab the boy sent me home with from dinner, am thinking how outstanding - yet again - our dining experience was today. We love good food; I don't always eat that much but I appreciate good things, and as we dine easily and well together, it's almost always a fun experience, whatever meal of the day. One of our favorite regular spots has become Paul's, near my place, and it is really just . . . great. I always enjoy being with him, but we've gotten to know everyone there from the super GM to the wonderful bartenders and other regulars, and the food is always top notch and there's always engaging conversation with people besides ourselves, which is a nice plus. Tonight we went with a typical array - the crabcake to start (it comes with spinach and a great mustard sauce), then the filet with a lobster tail for him, with mushrooms, haricots verts and fries. Yum. And I got sent home with the leftover meat (and wine)!

Tonight, I'm just thinking . . . I love steak, I love the boy, I am a bit spoiled . . . and maybe, just maybe, love on a Tuesday is indeed one of the sweet things in life!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal


Beef: it's what's for dinner! Visit http://www.greatfoodinc.com for details on Paul's and the group's other lovely restaurants!




No comments:

Post a Comment