Monday, October 15, 2012

Wakey, Wakey!

Brrrringggg . . . the gradually increasing hum of my cell phone alarm alerted me to the time. Gah, kinda early but - shortly - very worth it.

Knock, knock, knock. (He has a key but he only uses it if I'm not home and he's going by for some reason, instead choosing to make sure I never feel he's overstepping, though I've told him it's absolutely fine - it's kinda sweet. . .)

Today, an early flight for him and my first "love bite" of the day was a hand-delivered latte (he even remembered my preference of Sweet n Low vs all the other options, nice!), a few minutes to chat and sweet good-bye kisses. Not a bad start - no, a wonderful start - to a rainy Monday.

Looking forward to coffee and more when he gets back!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

Latte Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment