Thursday, January 10, 2013

BFD - or DFB . . .

Ok. Do any of y'all like BFD (Breakfast For Dinner)?? I do. But lately, I've been contemplating DFB (translation - you get it. . . ).

Weird.

So this morning, with leftovers and other food products in my kitchen, pantry and fridge - long story about not eating last night's dinner - I am contemplating the following for breakfast: chicken Milanese - with a side of pasta. . .


London broil and green beans . . . (WF has the best take out!) - 


Or possibly I'm being much too ambitious since I've pretty much not kept down anything in the past four days . . . maybe that leftover rice would be better, and an egg . . .



When y'all haven't been feeling well, what do you do? Any specifics to avoid, any to seek out . . . such advice? Or, if you feel fine and have weird cravings, what do you go for?? Love to hear!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment