Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Next Chapter . . .

Y'all, you probably know there's rarely a dull moment in CN Land, and the next adventure begins Monday!

I decided to go back to the restaurant world and was looking for the perfect place: one where I'd eat myself, where regulars are the backbone of the customer base, where the staff tries to be the best team possible . . . and I think I've found it. Seven years ago, a former GM from one of my favorite restaurants took over this little Sandy Springs gem - 

Brooklyn Cafe, my soon to be new home away from home!
Some of the menu items are reinventions of classics from his old stomping grounds, and others are unique to the small but carefully selected lunch and dinner menus. I think it's going to be a great fit for me and I'm so excited for my first shift!

Food + good people + a great environment = love. Let the new chapter begin!

Hope to see you at the new digs soon!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment