Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cravings . . .

Can anyone out there relate to odd food cravings?? It is approximately 5:30 am on this brand new day and yet again I'm having - possibly inappropriate food thoughts . . . 

By that I mean, I've again found myself craving things you wouldn't necessarily associate with certain times of day, or I find myself wanting a lot of one particular food. . .lately, for me, it's been things like steak for breakfast (a margarita and chicken wings would be too much, right??) or eggs and rice for dinner, extreme needs for green stuff/veggies . . . trying to figure out what my body is telling me and what it needs . . . Project 2013? Yep.

What are your eating habits, secret proclivities (another of mine- I am a salty not sweet person so deduce from there of my picks), good or bad regular items . . . love to know!

Here's to a happy, healthy and consistent New Year!!

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

Love 'maters! Here's to more veggies and fruits in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment