Saturday, January 12, 2013

Two All Beef Patties, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese . . .

Not really. But remember that commercial?? Anyhoo, one definition of love is accommodating your special person. So when the Boy didn't have much time, had to go to the office before getting to the airport but still wanted to see me - and eat a bite if we could - well . . . we breakfasted at McDonald's. I know- weird, right??

He did make me happy by wearing the most favorite (of mine) present I got him for Christmas - 

His 'happy place' is an airplane (mine is a bookstore, go figure...)!
Not saying I never eat there - but it is usually for a late night cheeseburger or fries when nothing else  is open, a big Diet Coke or hash browns when a hung-over morning. . . .

Today, I had just a DC - 


But he quite enjoyed a newer version of their "biscuit product" as he likes to call his favorite breakfast sammich - 

Oddly, he likes a sausage biscuit - plus grape or blackberry jam.

Did you know that Mickey D's now has the option to put egg whites and/or cheddar in any of their combos? I did not. 

What mattered? I didn't snag any of his side of hashbrowns (self-control CN!) but more importantly, I got to see his sweet face. Even if over a 30-minute fast food (semi-) breakfast and a bit of conversation. You make it work when you want to, I say.

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment