Thursday, January 24, 2013

From the Sweet Man, With Love . . .

Well, guess who's looking for a job - again. Me!

And since my printer's out of ink (eep!), the Boy was kind enough to prepare a bunch of resumes for me. And in the envelope with my ten collated resumes (yes, he's good at attention to detail), I found the most recent issue of "Food & Wine" . . . 


. . . for me to peruse between interviews, with a sweet note of encouragement.

See, this is yet another way food and love and life intersect. When things are hard - a good meal can help. When you need encouragement - a good friend or sweet boyfriend can help lift your spirits. When . . . you get the idea.

Not sure what the next food or life adventures hold in CN Land - but I know they'll be tasty. Stay tuned . . .

Yours,
Love Bites,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment